Fire Training Courses
Nirvana Training Academy offer the following Fire Training Courses:
1. Conduct Basic Fire Fighting (1 Day)
This course is required by the Labor department for all companies.
This is your basic Fire Fighting in the workplace. Theory and Practical is done.
The Modules that we cover are the following:
- Deal with Fires
- Identify type of Fire
- Select Fire fighting equipment
- Monitor Fire
- Retreat and handover
- Report on record the status of Fire.
2. Advanced Fire fighting (1 week)
This course is to enable you to have the basic background before you further your studies in Fire 1 & Fire 2.
The modules that we cover both Theory and Practically:
- Introduction to Fires
- Causes and Prevention of fires
- Detecting Fires
- Preparing for Fires
3. Hazmat (1 week)
Hazardous Material Handling:
This course helps you to identify the different chemicals that is spilled and how to handle the different chemicals.
The following modules are covered both Theory and Practically:
- Classes of Chemicals
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Self Audits
- Different Hazardous Material
- Incident and other emergencies
- Properties and effects of Hazardous Materials
- Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- Recognizing and identifying
- Implementing a Response
- Scene Safety and Control
- Response priorities and actions
- Decontamination techniques
- Terminating the incident
More Fire Courses are available, as well as the above, can be done at a venue of your choice. Days of training may vary to the above depending on what courses we will be doing. Please feel free to contact our offices for more details.
Training available for Private and Corporate. Company Price list available on Request.